Selorm is a barrister at TaylorCrabbe. He is a lawyer and a member of the Ghana Bar Association. Selorm has represented clients in diverse claims in both the lower and superior courts. He advises on land cases, debt recovery, and civil litigation.
Selorm has an extensive background in media and public health. He brings this wealth of experience to fore in his practice.
His practice areas include Civil Litigation and Appeals, Criminal litigation and appeals, Land Law and estate management and Commercial Litigation.
• Qualifying Certificate in Law, (Ghana School of Law)
• Bachelor of Laws (GIMPA)
• Certificate in Advanced Strategic Media and Public Relations Management (London Corporate Training (Hammersmith))
• Master in Business Administration (Coventry University)
• Global Leadership Training Programme (Coventry University)
• Bachelor of Science in Human Biology (University of Cape Coast)